Welcome to my blog about my thesis project and process 🙂
In the next five months I will write my master thesis. I have just started exploring the area I find interesting and preferable wants to write about. The (way too broad) area so far is Children with ADHD (Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder).
I intend to use this blog as a place where I can write about my frustrations, thoughts, and progress in the next couple of months.
My tasks for this week are:
- Create a good enough research question, that can guide me in the next couple of weeks
- Make a plan for when to do what (Milestones)
- Get an idea about what tools, materials and electronics I will going to need for the prototype(s) and the experiments.
- Plan a weekly meeting with Kaj Grønbæk (my supervisor)
- Plan / draft an outline of the report (Abstract, Intro, Related…)